Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yay Jesuit!

I found out today that I can run on the track at Jesuit High School as long as it's not in use by students. This is pretty much great. I was getting tired of running in the parking lot. So I gave it a shot today. This running stuff is really hard. I finally hit my goal, but I can't maintain it. I ran the track and I realized that without the benefit of walking up hills and running back down them I get worn out much quicker. I didn't finish today because my calves got really tight and my ankle is bothering me again. I also realized that I need to pay attention to what underwear I have when I run because nothing is more unpleasant than a 30 minute run with a wedgie!

I got myself some socks to see if they wouldn't get eaten by my shoes. I shall test them on Thursday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. great job! Are you working through Week One?

    I found that granny panties (TMI?) worked best for running, just in case you were wondering :)

    Keep going! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm trying to complete the workout three times before I move on to week 2.

    ReplyDelete