Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moving on

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning instead of going on a run. I think I will try to alternate days of elliptical and walking. That way I can still do updates with my nike tracker. I really like being able to track my progress. I think that has been the biggest motivator.

I was feeling kind of guilty today about what I ate, but I realized that I'm being kind of hard on myself. I had a veggie burrito from Chipotle and some chicken nuggets from Wendy's for a very late lunch/early dinner, an orange, and a donut. That's all I ate today. The donut was probably not the best thing I could have eaten, but I can't exactly remember the last time I had one, and it was the best donut I've had in a long time. So I will forgive myself for having it. The fact that I'm beating myself up over a donut after eating fairly healthily the rest of the day tells me that I'm in the right mindset though. Now if only the scale would catch up to my efforts!

1 comment:

  1. Gave you an award on my blog today (in case you are interested)

    ReplyDelete