Friday, August 28, 2009

Bucket List Inspired by Jami!

My old friend Jami from Pacific is going to be my anti-fatty blog buddy I think :) We've been following each others blogs and she had a great idea to make a bucket list of things she'd like to be able to do in her life. I think this is a great idea. So here is my list of things I'd like to be able to do as a healthy person:

- Get pregnant and half the cutest belly jutting from a thin frame.
- Get through a workout without thinking to myself how fat I am and how this is going to help me not be.
- Be able to go for a run without feeling like I'm going to die.
- Be able to get through a yoga class without my feet hurting.
- Rockclimb
- Play softball again.
- Teach my kids (whenever they get here) to eat in a healthy way (instead of to self medicate)
- Be able to play with my nephews and my future kids at things that require more physical activity like hikes or sports games or running in circles!
- Not die of or battle heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, etc...
- Justify spending money on a bike because I know I'll use it as much if not more than my car.
- Wear a bikini that I picked out becuase it's cute, not because it hides the cellulite. Not because it covers the right places. Becuase it's cute. And I want to be cute in it.

I'm sure I'll add more to this at some point. This seems like the list that's usually running through my head though.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! And Rock climbing is a REALLY good idea (I'm putting it on mine too. :) ) And I'm with you on the pregnant thing. My skinny friends get pregnant, they look adorable. If I got pregnant... I would look like an inflatable version of my current self. Not cute. Not pretty. Just bloated. So yes. This would be a positive change.

    ReplyDelete