I'm getting kind of tired of tracking my calories. It's become more tedious than it was originally. I think this is partly because I went three days without tracking. Now it feels like a daily chore. I have incentives however to continue. I may as well just come out and say that Paul and I are starting to research and learn about having babies. ***WE ARE NOT PREGNANT YET***. (everyone always asks whenever I mention the "b" word) Nor do we expect to be for at least a few months if not longer depending on how things work out. There are several factors to consider such as whether I get this job in the fall, whether we can afford the birth we want right away, where we're going to put a baby, and other things as well. That said, I need to get healthy for any of this to matter. My biggest concern at this point is that I might have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). I've read about four different books that describe the symptoms and I match every single one of ...
Hey, your Confession post doesn't allow comments, so I'm leaving one here. I wish you didn't feel that way, but that's exactly what I'm going through. That's why I've been sucking at my blog too. I felt like no one was reading it anymore, and no one was leaving comments. Blogging is my motivation, and I've been losing it lately. But I'm trying something new, so read about it on my blog. And I still read yours, whether I leave comments or not. So keep going! You're doing great. I also think you're an amazing writer. It's very entertaining to read. I hope you don't give up - and good luck!!
ReplyDelete